At the present time it is business as usual at MAS and the safety of our customers & staff is a priority. Thanks to our on-line only timed auctions we are able to greatly minimize public interaction . You can bid in the comfort of your home of office. Although in the past we have always encouraged pre viewing of items before you bid, and still do, we feel we represent the items well in description and pictures and would be happy to send you more pictures of an item or give us a call for more info. You are invoiced through email and payment can be made on-line in different formats. Removal times can be extended or shipping arranged for some items.
Our contact areas are being sanitized and hand sanitilzer and soap washing is available.
As more updates are made on Covid 19 our upcoming 'live auctions' may also go to on-line only format. Please watch our website, Facebook posts or email notifications. Thank you to our great customers.
- View Listing and Pictures updated Tuesday, March 24, 2020
- Consigned by: KING OILFIELD CONTRACTING INC.
- Auction Starts: Tuesday, April 21, 2020 @ 9:00:00 AM MST
- Auction Ends: Wednesday, April 29, 2020 @ 9:00:00 AM MST
- Address: RED DEER COUNTY, ALBERTA
Location: BLINDMAN INDUSTRIAL SUBDIVISION
- View Listing and Pictures updated Friday, March 27, 2020
- Date: Saturday, May 23, 2020 @ 11 AM
- Address: 261514 - Twp Rd 400 Blackfalds, Alb
- Location: MONTGOMERY AUCTION SALES CENTER
- Consigned by: Lacombe Distric 4-H
- Date: Monday, May 25, 2020 @ 6:30 pm
- Address: LACOMBE, AB
- Location: Central Alberta Agriculture Society Barn
Montgomery Auction Services Ltd. is locally owned and operated by Don & Bev Montgomery.
Incorporated in 1988, we have had the pleasure of selling hundreds of auctions throughout the province of Alberta.
We continue to meet your needs as Agricultural, Light Industrial and Commercial sales leaders. We have conducted many of Central Alberta's most successful auctions. Whether a pre-auction consultation, or reaching the market place with your auction, an uncompromising devotion to integrity is at the center of our diversified capabilities.
Whether you have a complete dispersal or just one piece, we can help you to sell it faster, easier, and for better value.
Conveniently located 25 Acre Sales Center.
- Featuring a 7500 sq. ft. Sales Facility
- Offering 5000 sq. ft. of sales floor
- Fully computerized office
- Rest area
- 8 acres of equipment sales yard
- 10 acres of customer parking
Or if you would rather we will conduct your auction on-site.
Main Client Sectors Serviced
- Light Industrial
Machine shops, mechanical and auto body, wood working, sheet metal, etc...
Stores, restaurants, bakeries, gym equipment, retail liquidations
- Corporate & Financial
Trustees, lawyers, Banks, Bailiffs
- Automotive & RV
- Real Estate
- Private Individuals
Appraisals are also available in these same areas of expertise.